Planning and Environment
Garland Hawthorn Brahe Lawyers has extensive planning experience advising and acting for local government, government and semi-government authorities, property developers and infrastructure providers.
We advise on planning appeals, negotiating transactional documentation concerning planning issues, legal issues associated with environmental impact assessment, the interpretation of environmental planning instruments, and project facilitation including rezoning, development applications and negotiations with councils and government authorities.
- Amendments to planning schemes
- Crown land and other public issues
- Due diligence audits
- Environmental issues relevant to planning cases
- Legislation, regulations and other planning instruments
- Native vegetation regulations
- Planning appeals, agreements and permits
- Subdivision issues
telephone: + 61 3 9629 5551
facsimile: + 61 3 9629 2472